Price : USD 2,500.00 / Box
MOQ : 100 Box
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader, Distributor
||Cool & Dry Place
||Keep Out of Reach of Children
Preferred Buyer From
||All Countries Except India
Keytruda is used to treat:
- advanced skin cancer (melanoma) that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be surgically removed;
- a certain type of non-small cell lung cancer, if your tumor has a specific genetic marker for which your doctor will test;
- head and neck cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, or has come back after prior treatment;
- classical Hodgkin lymphoma in adults and children;
- a certain type of bladder and urinary tract cancer that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be surgically removed; and
- a type of cancer that laboratory testing proves to be a microsatellite instability-high or a mismatch repair deficiency solid tumor.
- Keytruda is often given after other cancer medicine has been tried without success.
- Keytruda was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on an “accelerated” basis to treat lung cancer or head and neck cancer. In clinical studies, tumors responded to this medicine. However, it has not been shown that pembrolizumab can improve symptoms or lengthen survival time